Names Of Fuai
SP 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Abdominal Lament
- Pinyin Name: Fuai
- Chinese Character: 腹哀
Where Is SP 16 ?
What Is SP 16 Used For?
SP 16 Clinical Usages
- Aids intestinal issues by clearing heat in the intestines and resolving dampness - as well as generally moving the intestines.
- Noted for undigested food in the stool.
- Abdominal pain, dysentery, blood in the stool.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
How Is SP 16 Categorized?
SP 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection point of the SP & Yin Wei Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 16 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 16 ?
What Points Are Near SP 16 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc