Names Of Fuai
SP 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Abdominal Lament
- Pinyin Name: Fuai
- Chinese Character: 腹哀
Where Is SP 16 ?
What Is SP 16 Used For?
SP 16 Clinical Usages
- Aids intestinal issues by clearing heat in the intestines and resolving dampness - as well as generally moving the intestines.
- Noted for undigested food in the stool.
- Abdominal pain, dysentery, blood in the stool.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
How Is SP 16 Categorized?
SP 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection point of the SP & Yin Wei Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 16 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 16 ?
What Points Are Near SP 16 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage