Names Of Fuai
SP 16 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Abdominal Lament
- Pinyin Name: Fuai
- Chinese Character: 腹哀
Where Is SP 16 ?
What Is SP 16 Used For?
SP 16 Clinical Usages
- Aids intestinal issues by clearing heat in the intestines and resolving dampness - as well as generally moving the intestines.
- Noted for undigested food in the stool.
- Abdominal pain, dysentery, blood in the stool.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
How Is SP 16 Categorized?
SP 16 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection point of the SP & Yin Wei Meridians
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 16 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 16 ?
What Points Are Near SP 16 ?
LV 13 Camphorwood Gate
GB 25 Capital Gate
- Local point for pain in the lumbar a/or lateral costal region especially when presenting with a KD deficiency.
- KD/SP Issues involving dampness - diarrhea (esp. watery/cold), bloating, abdominal distention.
- Diuretic point - urinary retention, difficult urination, edema.
- Uterine stones - assists passage