Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
What Conditions May Use SP 17 ?
What Points Are Near SP 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc