Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West