Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
What Conditions May Use SP 17 ?
What Points Are Near SP 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc