Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
What Conditions May Use SP 17 ?
What Points Are Near SP 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc