Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- My Liver is What?
What Conditions May Use SP 17 ?
What Points Are Near SP 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc