Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum