Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
What Conditions May Use SP 17 ?
What Points Are Near SP 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc