Names Of Shidou
SP 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Food Hole
- Pinyin Name: Shidou
- Chinese Character: 食竇
Where Is SP 17 ?
What Is SP 17 Used For?
SP 17 Clinical Usages
- Promotes smooth spleen qi (digestion), moves water stagnation - fullness of the chest and/or lateral costal region, abdominal distention perhaps with water swelling, belching, vomiting after eating, boborygmus.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
What Conditions May Use SP 17 ?
What Points Are Near SP 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc