Names Of Tianxi
SP 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Tianxi
- Chinese Character: 天谿
Where Is SP 18 ?
What Is SP 18 Used For?
SP 18 Clinical Usages
- Descends qi - chest oppression, shortness of breath, cough, hiccup, running piglet disorder.
- Opens the chest and circulation in the breasts - breast pain, insufficient lactation.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 18 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 18 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 18 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc