Names Of Tianxi
SP 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Ravine
- Pinyin Name: Tianxi
- Chinese Character: 天谿
Where Is SP 18 ?
What Is SP 18 Used For?
SP 18 Clinical Usages
- Descends qi - chest oppression, shortness of breath, cough, hiccup, running piglet disorder.
- Opens the chest and circulation in the breasts - breast pain, insufficient lactation.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 18 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 18 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 18 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc