Names Of Xiongxiang
SP 19 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Chest Village
- Pinyin Name: Xiongxiang
- Chinese Character: 胸鄉
Where Is SP 19 ?
What Is SP 19 Used For?
SP 19 Clinical Usages
- Aids the descent of lung qi - cough.
- Regulate lung qi - shortness of breath, chest oppression.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 19 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 19 ?
What Points Are Near SP 19 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc