Names Of Dabao
SP 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Embracement
- Pinyin Name: Dabao
- Chinese Character: 大包
Where Is SP 21 ?
SP 21 Location
What Is SP 21 Used For?
SP 21 Clinical Usages
- Mentioned classically that when this point is deficient, all the joints are flaccid, and when excess, pain all over the body.
- Pain of the thoracic region.
- Descends lung qi - cough, chest oppression, shortness of breath.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
How Is SP 21 Categorized?
SP 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Grand Luo-Connecting Point - connects all Luo channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 21 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 21 ?
What Points Are Near SP 21 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc