Names Of Dabao
SP 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Embracement
- Pinyin Name: Dabao
- Chinese Character: 大包
Where Is SP 21 ?
SP 21 Location
What Is SP 21 Used For?
SP 21 Clinical Usages
- Mentioned classically that when this point is deficient, all the joints are flaccid, and when excess, pain all over the body.
- Pain of the thoracic region.
- Descends lung qi - cough, chest oppression, shortness of breath.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
How Is SP 21 Categorized?
SP 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Grand Luo-Connecting Point - connects all Luo channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 21 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 21 ?
What Points Are Near SP 21 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc