Names Of Dabao
SP 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Embracement
- Pinyin Name: Dabao
- Chinese Character: 大包
Where Is SP 21 ?
SP 21 Location
What Is SP 21 Used For?
SP 21 Clinical Usages
- Mentioned classically that when this point is deficient, all the joints are flaccid, and when excess, pain all over the body.
- Pain of the thoracic region.
- Descends lung qi - cough, chest oppression, shortness of breath.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
How Is SP 21 Categorized?
SP 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Grand Luo-Connecting Point - connects all Luo channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 21 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 21 ?
What Points Are Near SP 21 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc