Names Of Dabao
SP 21 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Embracement
- Pinyin Name: Dabao
- Chinese Character: 大包
Where Is SP 21 ?
SP 21 Location
What Is SP 21 Used For?
SP 21 Clinical Usages
- Mentioned classically that when this point is deficient, all the joints are flaccid, and when excess, pain all over the body.
- Pain of the thoracic region.
- Descends lung qi - cough, chest oppression, shortness of breath.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
How Is SP 21 Categorized?
SP 21 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Grand Luo-Connecting Point - connects all Luo channels
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 21 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 21 ?
What Points Are Near SP 21 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc