Names Of Sanyinjiao
SP 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Three Yin Intersection
- Pinyin Name: Sanyinjiao
- Chinese Character: 三陰交
Where Is SP 6 ?
What Is SP 6 Used For?
SP 6 Clinical Usages
- Tonify Yin and Blood, all Spleen disorders.
- Digestive disorders, sinking/prolapse.
- Gynecological issues, male sexual issues, difficult labor (expel fetus).
- Menstrual issues (irregular, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea).
- Bleeding disorders, uterine bleeding, cool blood in hot skin diseases.
- Insomnia, palpitations, and other anxiety related emotions.
- Dizziness, hypertension.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where SP 6 Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
How Is SP 6 Categorized?
SP 6 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection point of the SP, LV and KD (3 leg yin meridians)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 6 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Organ Prolapse
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Uterine Bleeding
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What Points Are Near SP 6 ?
KD 7 Recover Flow
- Tonifies KD Yang, especially with respect to water regulation - sweating (too much or too little, spontaneous), swellings, urinary issues.
- Oedema, especially chronic effecting the abdomen a/or lower legs.
- Five types of Lin Disorder - resolve accumulation of damp a/or damp-heat.
- Diarrhea, abdominal distention, hemorrhoids, constipation.
- Low back pain from deficiency a/or stagnation.
- Main treatment point of Kidney Sho pattern (with LU 5 and LU 8) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc