Names Of Lougu
SP 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Leaking Valley
- Pinyin Name: Lougu
- Chinese Character: 漏谷
Where Is SP 7 ?
What Is SP 7 Used For?
SP 7 Clinical Usages
- Local point.
- Continued muscle atrophy in the presence of adequate nutrition.
- Promotes urination - difficult urination.
- Resolves dampness - lower body swelling, ankle, knee.
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
What Conditions May Use SP 7 ?
What Points Are Near SP 7 ?
ST 39 Lower Great Hollow
- Disorders of the Small Intestine organ - abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentary.
- SI channel problems - breast issues, mastitis, pain/swelling/numbness along channel.
- Local point for lower leg issues - pain, numbness, motor control, atrophy.
KD 9 Guest House
- Strong spirit disorders - anger, cursing, mania.
- Deficient yang, cold, in the abdomen - shan disorder, hernia, pain a/or retraction of the scrotum.
- Useful in a detox prescription to assist the cleansing, especially with respect to emotional outbreaks
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc