Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc