Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc