Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc