Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.