Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc