Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.