Names Of Diji
SP 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth's Crux
- Pinyin Name: Diji
- Chinese Character: 地機
Where Is SP 8 ?
What Is SP 8 Used For?
There Are 21 Points Along The (SP) Spleen Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
How Is SP 8 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use SP 8 ?
What Conditions May Use SP 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near SP 8 ?
ST 37 Upper Great Hollow
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.