Names Of Wuyi
ST 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Roof
- Pinyin Name: Wuyi
- Chinese Character: 屋翳
Where Is ST 15 ?
What Is ST 15 Used For?
ST 15 Clinical Usages
- Asthma, chest oppression, fullness a/or pain in the chest.
- Breast pain, distention, mastitis, abscess.
- General pain, heaviness and/or itching of the whole body.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis