Names Of Ruzhong
ST 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Breast Center
- Pinyin Name: Ruzhong
- Chinese Character: 乳中
Where Is ST 17 ?
What Is ST 17 Used For?
ST 17 Clinical Usages
- Never needled or treated, simply a body landmark for locating points on the chest.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
What Points Are Near ST 17 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.