Names Of Ruzhong
ST 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Breast Center
- Pinyin Name: Ruzhong
- Chinese Character: 乳中
Where Is ST 17 ?
What Is ST 17 Used For?
ST 17 Clinical Usages
- Never needled or treated, simply a body landmark for locating points on the chest.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
What Points Are Near ST 17 ?
CV 17 Chest Center
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.