Names Of Rugen
ST 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Breast Root
- Pinyin Name: Rugen
- Chinese Character: 乳根
Where Is ST 18 ?
What Is ST 18 Used For?
ST 18 Clinical Usages
- Any issues with the breasts - mastitis, pain/swelling, insufficient lactation.
- Chest tightness/oppression, asthma, cough.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- My Liver is What?
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation