Names Of Rugen
ST 18 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Breast Root
- Pinyin Name: Rugen
- Chinese Character: 乳根
Where Is ST 18 ?
What Is ST 18 Used For?
ST 18 Clinical Usages
- Any issues with the breasts - mastitis, pain/swelling, insufficient lactation.
- Chest tightness/oppression, asthma, cough.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)