Names Of Sibai
ST 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Four Whites
- Pinyin Name: Sibai
- Chinese Character: 四白
Where Is ST 2 ?
What Is ST 2 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 2 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 2 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: