Names Of Sibai
ST 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Four Whites
- Pinyin Name: Sibai
- Chinese Character: 四白
Where Is ST 2 ?
What Is ST 2 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 2 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 2 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: