Names Of Sibai
ST 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Four Whites
- Pinyin Name: Sibai
- Chinese Character: 四白
Where Is ST 2 ?
What Is ST 2 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 2 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 2 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 2 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: