Names Of Tianshu
ST 25 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Celestial Pivot
- Pinyin Name: Tianshu
- Chinese Character: 天樞
Where Is ST 25 ?
What Is ST 25 Used For?
ST 25 Clinical Usages
- All intestinal issues - constipation, diarrhea, dysentary, distention, pain, masses/accumulations of any type.
- Irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, fibroids/cysts, fertility issues and leukorrhea.
- Connects the Upper and Lower Warmers (pre & post natal Qi).
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 25 Is Discussed
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
How Is ST 25 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 25 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following TCM Patterns:
- Large Intestine Damp Heat
- Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
- Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
- Liver Qi Stagnation
What Conditions May Use ST 25 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Colon Cancer
- Irregular Menstruation
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
What Points Are Near ST 25 ?
CV 8 Spirit Gate
- Main point for extreme collapse of Yang especially leading to cold in the intestines - warms the stomach and helps digestive disorders.
- Diarrhea, particularly from internal deficiency, but generally if other methods do not work.
- Tonify body weakened from chronic illness/exhaustion.
- Revival point from shock (esp. involving cold - hypothermia, frostbite), stroke, epilepsy.