Names Of Wailing
ST 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Outer Mound
- Pinyin Name: Wailing
- Chinese Character: 外陵
Where Is ST 26 ?
What Is ST 26 Used For?
ST 26 Clinical Usages
- Abdominal pain, bloating, hernias.
- Menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea (cramps/painful menstruation), amenorrhea (absense of menstruation), irregular cycles.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 26 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 26 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Irregular Menstruation
What Points Are Near ST 26 ?
CV 7 Yin Intersection
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
SP 14 Abdominal Bind
- Warms the middle warmer and dissipates cold for lower abdominal pain, diarrhea (from cold), abdominal pain, constipation.
- Resolves counterflow qi - can be used to subdue fright (i.e. panic attacks) from counterflow qi disrupting the heart and/or cough from counterflow qi disrupting the lung.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...ST 1 , ST 2 , ST 3 , ST 4 , ST 5 , ST 6 , ST 7 , ST 8 , ST 9 , ST 10 , ST 11 , ST 12 , ST 13 , ST 14 , ST 15 , ST 16 , ST 17 , ST 18 , ST 19 , ST 20 , ST 21 , ST 22 , ST 23 , ST 24 , ST 25 , ST 26 , ST 27 , ST 28 , ST 29 , ST 30 , ST 31 , ST 32 , ST 33 , ST 34 , ST 35 , ST 36 , ST 37 , ST 38 , ST 39 , ST 40 , ST 41 , ST 42 , ST 43 , ST 44 , ST 45
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc