Names Of Daju
ST 27 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Gigantic
- Pinyin Name: Daju
- Chinese Character: 大巨
Where Is ST 27 ?
What Is ST 27 Used For?
ST 27 Clinical Usages
- Beneficial for multiple genito-urinary issues in men - impotence (erectile dysfunction), seminal emission, premature ejaculation, difficult urination, etc.
- Irregular menstruation.
- Abdominal pain, bloating, hernia.
- Fear/fright with palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, etc..
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 27 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 27 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Seminal Emission
- Urinary Disorders (Lin Disease)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Abdominal Pain
- Panic Attack
What Points Are Near ST 27 ?
CV 5 Stone Gate
- Generally, useful for patterns of excess involving the lower abdomen a/or urinary tracts. Not used as often as other CV points.
- Mentioned classically to both cause and treat infertility, although the cause may merely be incorrect needling which is specifically mentioned. Modern texts have largely ignored these cautions.
- Useful for lower abdominal pain of an excess nature, genital pain/itching, shan disorders, hernia.
- Diarrhea, undigested food in stools, poor appetite, abdominal pain, edema.
SP 14 Abdominal Bind
- Warms the middle warmer and dissipates cold for lower abdominal pain, diarrhea (from cold), abdominal pain, constipation.
- Resolves counterflow qi - can be used to subdue fright (i.e. panic attacks) from counterflow qi disrupting the heart and/or cough from counterflow qi disrupting the lung.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...ST 1 , ST 2 , ST 3 , ST 4 , ST 5 , ST 6 , ST 7 , ST 8 , ST 9 , ST 10 , ST 11 , ST 12 , ST 13 , ST 14 , ST 15 , ST 16 , ST 17 , ST 18 , ST 19 , ST 20 , ST 21 , ST 22 , ST 23 , ST 24 , ST 25 , ST 26 , ST 27 , ST 28 , ST 29 , ST 30 , ST 31 , ST 32 , ST 33 , ST 34 , ST 35 , ST 36 , ST 37 , ST 38 , ST 39 , ST 40 , ST 41 , ST 42 , ST 43 , ST 44 , ST 45
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc