Names Of Guilai
ST 29 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Return
- Pinyin Name: Guilai
- Chinese Character: 归来
Where Is ST 29 ?
What Is ST 29 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 29 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 29 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 29 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Uterine Bleeding
- Organ Prolapse
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Seminal Emission
- Running Piglet Disorder
What Points Are Near ST 29 ?
CV 3 Central Pole
- Generally useful for Excess-Type Genito-urinary disorders.
- Urinary disorders from excess heat, stagnation a/or dampness - cystitis, dark/burning/urgent/frequent urination, retention of urine.
- Main point for damp-heat in the genital area - genital itching w/sensation of heat, rashes, genital herpes, impotence, seminal emission.
- Yin excess accumulations - masses below the umbilicus, cold lower abdomen.
- Moving and cooling point for Gynecological disorders - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, fibroids, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding, uterine prolapse.
- Running Piglet Disorder.