|LI 19 |
Grain Bone Hole
- Sinus congestion.
- Nasal polyps, sores.
- Nosebleed (combination with GV 23 and LI 19)
|LI 20 |
- Loss of smell or taste, nasal discharge, any nose a/or sinus issues, nasal polyps, rhinitis, sinusitis, allergies. Often combined with LI 19 and other local points.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Sinus issues, often combined with LI 17 and the huatuo of C3.
|(EX) Bitong |
- Local point for nasal issues - obstruction, congestion, sinusitis, rhinitis.
|GV 26 |
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).
|SI 18 |
Cheek Bone Hole
- Local point for facial disorders, Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, spasm, twitching of the eyelids, facial muscles, etc..
- Upper jaw tootache.
- Yellowing of the sclera.