Names Of Juliao
ST 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Bone-Hole
- Pinyin Name: Juliao
- Chinese Character: 巨髎
Where Is ST 3 ?
What Is ST 3 Used For?
ST 3 Clinical Usages
- Local point - Twitching eyelids, pain a/or swelling of the cheek, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache.
- Deviation from stroke, bell's palsy, facial paralysis.
- Swelling of the knee (Deadman text).
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 3 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
How Is ST 3 Categorized?
ST 3 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the ST, LI & Yangqiao Meridians.
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 3 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 3 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 3 ?
GV 26 Water Trough
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).