Names Of Qichong
ST 30 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Surging Qi
- Pinyin Name: Qichong
- Chinese Character: 氣沖
Where Is ST 30 ?
What Is ST 30 Used For?
ST 30 Clinical Usages
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
How Is ST 30 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 30 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 30 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Running Piglet Disorder
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Uterine Bleeding
What Points Are Near ST 30 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).