Names Of Qichong
ST 30 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Surging Qi
- Pinyin Name: Qichong
- Chinese Character: 氣沖
Where Is ST 30 ?
What Is ST 30 Used For?
ST 30 Clinical Usages
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
How Is ST 30 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 30 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 30 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Running Piglet Disorder
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Uterine Bleeding
What Points Are Near ST 30 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...ST 1 , ST 2 , ST 3 , ST 4 , ST 5 , ST 6 , ST 7 , ST 8 , ST 9 , ST 10 , ST 11 , ST 12 , ST 13 , ST 14 , ST 15 , ST 16 , ST 17 , ST 18 , ST 19 , ST 20 , ST 21 , ST 22 , ST 23 , ST 24 , ST 25 , ST 26 , ST 27 , ST 28 , ST 29 , ST 30 , ST 31 , ST 32 , ST 33 , ST 34 , ST 35 , ST 36 , ST 37 , ST 38 , ST 39 , ST 40 , ST 41 , ST 42 , ST 43 , ST 44 , ST 45
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc