Names Of Liangqiu
ST 34 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Beam Hill
- Pinyin Name: Liangqiu
- Chinese Character: 梁丘
Where Is ST 34 ?
What Is ST 34 Used For?
ST 34 Clinical Usages
- Lateral knee issues, swelling, pain, difficult movement.
- Pain, motor control, circulation issues of the knee and/or lower leg.
- Excess & Acute issues of the Stomach and chest - acute Stomach pain, GERD, vomiting, acute breast pain.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 34 Is Discussed
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
How Is ST 34 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 34 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 34 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Knee Pain
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Leg Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Breast Distention
- Abdominal Pain
What Points Are Near ST 34 ?
SP 10 Sea of Blood
- Any Gynecological issues originating from Blood, Heat, Stasis a/or Deficiency - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, cramping, lin disorders, PMS, uterine bleeding.
- Skin problems from damp-heat or hot Blood - eczema, painful/hot sores.
- Genital issues - pain/swelling/itching of the scrotum/genitals.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any blood issues, although the huatuo of T1 and T7 are used more often.