Names Of Dubi
ST 35 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Calf's Nose
- Pinyin Name: Dubi
- Chinese Character: 犊鼻
Where Is ST 35 ?
What Is ST 35 Used For?
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 35 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
What Conditions May Use ST 35 ?
What Points Are Near ST 35 ?
LV 8 Spring at the Bend
- Tonify LV Yin and Blood, clears excess heat patterns.
- Genital issues related to damp-heat - pain/swelling, retention of urine, cystitis, prostatitis, ovarian cysts.
- Tonify Yin from mental, physical, emotional strain.
- Medial knee pain.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Knee problems, even if on the lateral side of the knee, also useful for abdominal pain, urination issues, groin issues (itch/pain).
- Main treatment point of Liver Sho pattern (with KD 10) - in Japanese style Five Phase treatment protocol.