Names Of Zusanli
ST 36 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Leg Three Li
- Pinyin Name: Zusanli
- Chinese Character: 足三里
Where Is ST 36 ?
What Is ST 36 Used For?
ST 36 Clinical Usages
- Tonify deficient Qi a/or Blood.
- Tonify Wei Qi and Qi overall - low immunity, chronic illness, poor digestion, general weakness, particularly with moxibustion, very important acupuncture point for building and maintaining overall health.
- All issues involving the Stomach a/or the Spleen - abdominal/epigastric pain, borborygmus, bloating, nausea, vomiting, GERD, hiccups, diarrhea, constipation, etc.
- Clear disorders along the course of the channel - breast problems, lower leg pain.
- Earth as the mother of Metal - will support Lung function in cases of asthma, wheezing, dyspnea.
- Psychological/Emotional disorders - PMS, depression, nervousness, insomnia.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 36 Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
How Is ST 36 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 36 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 36 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Muscle Weakness
- Abdominal Pain
- Diabetes Type I
- Diabetes Type II
- Breast Distention
- Leg Pain
- Wheezing (Dyspnea)
What Points Are Near ST 36 ?
GB 34 Yang Mound Spring
- Hui Meeting of the Sinews - useful for treating soft tissue anywhere in the body, contracture, cramping, pain, spasm, weakness, numbness, paralysis.
- Sciatica and issues with the low back, hip, a/or lower limbs, knees.
- All disorders of the lateral regions of the body.
- Lower He Sea of the GB - effects GB organ, usually with GB Damp-Heat conditions, cholecystitis, hepatitis, jaundice, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste in mouth, gallstones.
- Shao Yang level diseases presenting with alternating chills/fevers, costal pain, bitter taste in mouth.
- LV attacking SP - counterflow Qi, nausea, vomiting, indigestion.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Sciatic nerve issues, leg muscle issues (cramps, fatigue), gallstones.
SP 9 Yin Mound Spring
- He Sea point - drains dampness (generally through urination), LV 8 will drain damp from the genital region and SP 9 will drain damp from the lower warmer.
- Chronic yeast infections, candida.
- Damp Bi, Medial Knee Pain.
- Issues involving damp-heat in the GB - hepatitis, jaundice.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Any water issue in the body (bloating, swelling, urinary issues, dry mouth, etc.).