Names Of Shangjuxu
ST 37 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Shangjuxu
- Chinese Character: 上巨虛
Where Is ST 37 ?
What Is ST 37 Used For?
ST 37 Clinical Usages
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 37 Is Discussed
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support