Names Of Shangjuxu
ST 37 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Shangjuxu
- Chinese Character: 上巨虛
Where Is ST 37 ?
What Is ST 37 Used For?
ST 37 Clinical Usages
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 37 Is Discussed
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points