Names Of Shangjuxu
ST 37 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Shangjuxu
- Chinese Character: 上巨虛
Where Is ST 37 ?
What Is ST 37 Used For?
ST 37 Clinical Usages
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 37 Is Discussed
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms