Names Of Shangjuxu
ST 37 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Shangjuxu
- Chinese Character: 上巨虛
Where Is ST 37 ?
What Is ST 37 Used For?
ST 37 Clinical Usages
- Generally for excess and more acute disorders of the intestines and digestive system involving dampness and/or heat - diarrhea, dysentary, boborygmus, abdominal pain, bloating, distention, constipation.
- Sea of Blood Point - if excess the patient may have feelings of largeness, whereas, if deficient the patient may feel small.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 37 Is Discussed
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure