Names Of Tiaokou
ST 38 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ribbon Opening
- Pinyin Name: Tiaokou
- Chinese Character: 條口
Where Is ST 38 ?
What Is ST 38 Used For?
ST 38 Clinical Usages
- Empirical point for shoulder issues - pain, motor control, adhesive capsulitis or "frozen shoulder."
- Local point for lower leg issues - pain, atrophy, numbness.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 38 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 38 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: