Names Of Tiaokou
ST 38 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ribbon Opening
- Pinyin Name: Tiaokou
- Chinese Character: 條口
Where Is ST 38 ?
What Is ST 38 Used For?
ST 38 Clinical Usages
- Empirical point for shoulder issues - pain, motor control, adhesive capsulitis or "frozen shoulder."
- Local point for lower leg issues - pain, atrophy, numbness.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- My Kidneys Are What?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 38 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 38 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: