Names Of Xiajuxu
ST 39 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Xiajuxu
- Chinese Character: 下巨虛
Where Is ST 39 ?
What Is ST 39 Used For?
ST 39 Clinical Usages
- Disorders of the Small Intestine organ - abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentary.
- SI channel problems - breast issues, mastitis, pain/swelling/numbness along channel.
- Local point for lower leg issues - pain, numbness, motor control, atrophy.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
How Is ST 39 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use ST 39 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 39 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.