Names Of Xiajuxu
ST 39 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Xiajuxu
- Chinese Character: 下巨虛
Where Is ST 39 ?
What Is ST 39 Used For?
ST 39 Clinical Usages
- Disorders of the Small Intestine organ - abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentary.
- SI channel problems - breast issues, mastitis, pain/swelling/numbness along channel.
- Local point for lower leg issues - pain, numbness, motor control, atrophy.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
How Is ST 39 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use ST 39 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 39 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.