Names Of Xiajuxu
ST 39 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Great Hollow
- Pinyin Name: Xiajuxu
- Chinese Character: 下巨虛
Where Is ST 39 ?
What Is ST 39 Used For?
ST 39 Clinical Usages
- Disorders of the Small Intestine organ - abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentary.
- SI channel problems - breast issues, mastitis, pain/swelling/numbness along channel.
- Local point for lower leg issues - pain, numbness, motor control, atrophy.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
How Is ST 39 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use ST 39 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near ST 39 ?
UB 58 Taking Flight
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.