|GB 35 |
|GB 36 |
- Mentioned in the Bronze Man for treating rabies w/rage, fever, convulsions - moxa 3 cones after bite.
- Acute cholecystitis.
- Acute painful skin conditions
|UB 58 |
- Releases the exterior for wind/wind-cold conditions, especially useful when accompanied with neck stiffness a/or occipital headache.
- As Luo Connecting Point, which connects to the KD, useful for chronic low back pain, especially with weak lower limbs and KD deficiency.
- "Excess above with deficiency below," weak low back w/tight stiff neck a/or low back pain with weak lower limb.
|LV 5 |
- Genital Issues, especially damp-heat related infections/discharges.
|LV 6 |
- Acute hepatitis.
- Pain along the channel, genital region or medial knee.