Names Of Dicang
ST 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Earth Granary
- Pinyin Name: Dicang
- Chinese Character: 地倉
Where Is ST 4 ?
What Is ST 4 Used For?
ST 4 Clinical Usages
- Facial pain - Bell's palsy, facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, deviation of mouth from stroke, toothache.
- Inability to close the eye, eye twitching, itching, night blindness.
- Inability to eat.
- May be helpful for atrophy and/or movement issues within the legs.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 4 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
How Is ST 4 Categorized?
ST 4 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the ST, LI & Yangqiao Meridians.
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 4 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 4 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Facial Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Stroke (CVA)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Leg Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Eye Problems
What Points Are Near ST 4 ?
GV 26 Water Trough
- One of two Command Points (with PC 6) added to the original four, for fainting, collapse. Main point for restoring consciousness, for shock, revivial from fainting, weakness, helps patient to awaken, use fingernail in an emergency.
- Main point for acute low back sprain, helps relieve pain and restore motion, moves stagnation at the opposite end of the channel. After obtaining the Qi, have pateint bend then rotate the waist.
- Nosebleed, nasal discharge issues, problems with olfactory sensations (smell).
- Manic-depression and other strong shen disturbances, epilepsy (seizures).
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...ST 1 , ST 2 , ST 3 , ST 4 , ST 5 , ST 6 , ST 7 , ST 8 , ST 9 , ST 10 , ST 11 , ST 12 , ST 13 , ST 14 , ST 15 , ST 16 , ST 17 , ST 18 , ST 19 , ST 20 , ST 21 , ST 22 , ST 23 , ST 24 , ST 25 , ST 26 , ST 27 , ST 28 , ST 29 , ST 30 , ST 31 , ST 32 , ST 33 , ST 34 , ST 35 , ST 36 , ST 37 , ST 38 , ST 39 , ST 40 , ST 41 , ST 42 , ST 43 , ST 44 , ST 45
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc