Names Of Fenglong
ST 40 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Beautiful Bulge
- Pinyin Name: Fenglong
- Chinese Character: 豐隆
Where Is ST 40 ?
What Is ST 40 Used For?
ST 40 Clinical Usages
- Empirical point to resolve phlegm in the body anywhere from any origin.
- Phlegm in the head - headaches, dizziness / vertigo, depression, poor concentration, stronger shen disturbances - mania.
- Phlegm in the body - chest oppression, breathing issues, asthma, cough.
- Plum Pit Qi, sore throat, loss of voice.
- Issues with the lower limbs involving pain, swelling, numbness, weakness, etc.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 40 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
How Is ST 40 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 40 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 40 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Manic Depression
- Plum Pit Qi
- Sore Throat
- Vocal Problems
- Leg Pain
- Muscle Weakness