Names Of Jiexi
ST 41 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Ravine Divide
- Pinyin Name: Jiexi
- Chinese Character: 解谿
Where Is ST 41 ?
ST 41 Location
- On the midpoint of the transverse crease of the ankle, approximately level with the tip of the external malleolus, in a depression between the tendons of extensor digitorum longs and hallucis longus.
- For point location tips, read our meridian notes; unsure about "cun" measurements, read what is a cun?.
What Is ST 41 Used For?
ST 41 Clinical Usages
- Opposite end of channel issues (i.e. head/face) - swelling, headache, dizziness / vertigo.
- Abdominal pain, bloating, constipation.
- Can aid groundedness and focus - ADD/ADHD, mania, restlessness, palpitations, epilepsy.
- Local point for ankle issues - sprains, inflammation, motor impairment, foot pain, pain in the 1st and 2nd toes.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
How Is ST 41 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 41 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 41 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Abdominal Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD - ADD)
- Manic Depression
- Epilepsy (Seizure)
- Ankle Pain
What Points Are Near ST 41 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...ST 1 , ST 2 , ST 3 , ST 4 , ST 5 , ST 6 , ST 7 , ST 8 , ST 9 , ST 10 , ST 11 , ST 12 , ST 13 , ST 14 , ST 15 , ST 16 , ST 17 , ST 18 , ST 19 , ST 20 , ST 21 , ST 22 , ST 23 , ST 24 , ST 25 , ST 26 , ST 27 , ST 28 , ST 29 , ST 30 , ST 31 , ST 32 , ST 33 , ST 34 , ST 35 , ST 36 , ST 37 , ST 38 , ST 39 , ST 40 , ST 41 , ST 42 , ST 43 , ST 44 , ST 45
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc