Names Of Lidui
ST 45 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Severe Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Lidui
- Chinese Character: 厲兌
Where Is ST 45 ?
What Is ST 45 Used For?
ST 45 Clinical Usages
- Release heat a/or move stagnation from the channel and organ - headaches, toothaches, facial pain, sore throat, TMJ, bell's palsy, facial deviation from stroke.
- Agitation a/or insomnia w/heat signs, excessive dreaming, loss of consciousness, manic depression - calms the spirit.
- Moves cold in the lower limbs, shin, knee.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 45 Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
How Is ST 45 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 45 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 45 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Bells Palsy
- Stroke (CVA)
- Manic Depression
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
- Knee Pain