Names Of Lidui
ST 45 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Severe Mouth
- Pinyin Name: Lidui
- Chinese Character: 厲兌
Where Is ST 45 ?
What Is ST 45 Used For?
ST 45 Clinical Usages
- Release heat a/or move stagnation from the channel and organ - headaches, toothaches, facial pain, sore throat, TMJ, bell's palsy, facial deviation from stroke.
- Agitation a/or insomnia w/heat signs, excessive dreaming, loss of consciousness, manic depression - calms the spirit.
- Moves cold in the lower limbs, shin, knee.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 45 Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
How Is ST 45 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 45 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 45 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Bells Palsy
- Stroke (CVA)
- Manic Depression
- Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
- Knee Pain