Names Of Xiaguan
ST 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Below the Joint
- Pinyin Name: Xiaguan
- Chinese Character: 下關
Where Is ST 7 ?
What Is ST 7 Used For?
ST 7 Clinical Usages
- TMJ, facial pain, lower jaw toothache.
- Hearing issues, deafness, tinnitus, ear pain, ear discharge/infections.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 7 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 7 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Facial Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Otitis Media