Names Of Xiaguan
ST 7 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Below the Joint
- Pinyin Name: Xiaguan
- Chinese Character: 下關
Where Is ST 7 ?
What Is ST 7 Used For?
ST 7 Clinical Usages
- TMJ, facial pain, lower jaw toothache.
- Hearing issues, deafness, tinnitus, ear pain, ear discharge/infections.
There Are 45 Points Along The (ST) Stomach Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where ST 7 Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use ST 7 ?
What Conditions May Use ST 7 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Facial Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Deafness (Hearing Loss)
- Otitis Media