Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly