Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc