Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc