Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...