Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc