Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc