Names Of Qinglengyuan
TH 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Clear Cold Abyss
- Pinyin Name: Qinglengyuan
- Chinese Character: 清冷淵
Where Is TH 11 ?
What Is TH 11 Used For?
TH 11 Clinical Usages
- Local Point.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc