Names Of Yifeng
TH 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Wind Screen
- Pinyin Name: Yifeng
- Chinese Character: 翳風
Where Is TH 17 ?
What Is TH 17 Used For?
TH 17 Clinical Usages
- Wind problems deriving from internal or external sources, Bell's palsy.
- Ear problems, tinnitus, deafness, acute earache due to wind cold
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where TH 17 Is Discussed
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
How Is TH 17 Categorized?
TH 17 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the TH & GB Channels
What Points Are Near TH 17 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc