Names Of Zhongzhu
TH 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Islet
- Pinyin Name: Zhongzhu
- Chinese Character: 中渚
Where Is TH 3?
What Is TH 3 Used For?
TH 3 Clinical Usages
- Ear Problems of any etiology such as excess tinnitus, especially those arising from a LV issue such as LV Qi Stagnation or LV Yin Deficiency.
- Distal point for temporal headaches, shoulder a/or upper back pain, pain a/or inflammation in the throat.
- Eye diseases with GB 37.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where TH 3 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
How Is TH 3 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc