Names Of Zhongzhu
TH 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Islet
- Pinyin Name: Zhongzhu
- Chinese Character: 中渚
Where Is TH 3?
What Is TH 3 Used For?
TH 3 Clinical Usages
- Ear Problems of any etiology such as excess tinnitus, especially those arising from a LV issue such as LV Qi Stagnation or LV Yin Deficiency.
- Distal point for temporal headaches, shoulder a/or upper back pain, pain a/or inflammation in the throat.
- Eye diseases with GB 37.
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where TH 3 Is Discussed
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
How Is TH 3 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc