Names Of Yangchi
TH 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Pool
- Pinyin Name: Yangchi
- Chinese Character: 陽池
Where Is TH 4 ?
What Is TH 4 Used For?
TH 4 Clinical Usages
- Dorsal wrist issues such as strains, sprains or subluxations.
- Wasting & thirsting disorder, regulates water metabolism, alleviates dry mouth a/or thirst.
- Moxa to tonify the Yang of the body
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments