Names Of Yangchi
TH 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Pool
- Pinyin Name: Yangchi
- Chinese Character: 陽池
Where Is TH 4 ?
What Is TH 4 Used For?
TH 4 Clinical Usages
- Dorsal wrist issues such as strains, sprains or subluxations.
- Wasting & thirsting disorder, regulates water metabolism, alleviates dry mouth a/or thirst.
- Moxa to tonify the Yang of the body
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
How Is TH 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc