Names Of Yangchi
TH 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Pool
- Pinyin Name: Yangchi
- Chinese Character: 陽池
Where Is TH 4 ?
What Is TH 4 Used For?
TH 4 Clinical Usages
- Dorsal wrist issues such as strains, sprains or subluxations.
- Wasting & thirsting disorder, regulates water metabolism, alleviates dry mouth a/or thirst.
- Moxa to tonify the Yang of the body
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
How Is TH 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc