Names Of Yangchi
TH 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Pool
- Pinyin Name: Yangchi
- Chinese Character: 陽池
Where Is TH 4 ?
What Is TH 4 Used For?
TH 4 Clinical Usages
- Dorsal wrist issues such as strains, sprains or subluxations.
- Wasting & thirsting disorder, regulates water metabolism, alleviates dry mouth a/or thirst.
- Moxa to tonify the Yang of the body
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
How Is TH 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc