Names Of Yangchi
TH 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Pool
- Pinyin Name: Yangchi
- Chinese Character: 陽池
Where Is TH 4 ?
What Is TH 4 Used For?
TH 4 Clinical Usages
- Dorsal wrist issues such as strains, sprains or subluxations.
- Wasting & thirsting disorder, regulates water metabolism, alleviates dry mouth a/or thirst.
- Moxa to tonify the Yang of the body
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
How Is TH 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc