Names Of Yangchi
TH 4 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Pool
- Pinyin Name: Yangchi
- Chinese Character: 陽池
Where Is TH 4 ?
What Is TH 4 Used For?
TH 4 Clinical Usages
- Dorsal wrist issues such as strains, sprains or subluxations.
- Wasting & thirsting disorder, regulates water metabolism, alleviates dry mouth a/or thirst.
- Moxa to tonify the Yang of the body
There Are 23 Points Along The (TH) Triple Heater Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
How Is TH 4 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc