Names Of Mei Chong
UB 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Eyebrow Ascension
- Pinyin Name: Mei Chong
- Chinese Character: 眉衝
Where Is UB 3 ?
What Is UB 3 Used For?
UB 3 Clinical Usages
- Local point for headaches, nasal obstruction.
- Epilepsy, agitation of the heart (possibly resulting in mania or excessive giddiness).
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 3 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 3 ?
What Points Are Near UB 3 ?
GV 24 Spirit Court
- Local point for frontal headache, chronic sinusitis, nosebleeds, nasal discharge, excessive tearing.
- Psychological issues with anxiety/mania as a main symptom - anxiety, panic attacks, fear, add, manic depression.
- Epilepsy, dizziness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Effects the cranial nerve system, useful for all issues related to the cranial nerves, TMJ, vertigo.
- Differentiation: GV 23 is more for nose problems whereas GV 24 is more for headaches.
GB 13 Root Spirit
- Regulate Liver/GallBladder, Clear Wind, Calm the Mind.
- Stiff Neck, Headache.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the frontal lobe. Used on the (R) side for psychological conditions such as anxiety and depression and on the (L) side for attention related conditions such as ADD/ADHD. Also useful for issues which come from subconscious influences.