Names Of Mei Chong
UB 3 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Eyebrow Ascension
- Pinyin Name: Mei Chong
- Chinese Character: 眉衝
Where Is UB 3 ?
What Is UB 3 Used For?
UB 3 Clinical Usages
- Local point for headaches, nasal obstruction.
- Epilepsy, agitation of the heart (possibly resulting in mania or excessive giddiness).
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 3 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 3 ?
What Points Are Near UB 3 ?
GV 24 Spirit Court
- Local point for frontal headache, chronic sinusitis, nosebleeds, nasal discharge, excessive tearing.
- Psychological issues with anxiety/mania as a main symptom - anxiety, panic attacks, fear, add, manic depression.
- Epilepsy, dizziness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Effects the cranial nerve system, useful for all issues related to the cranial nerves, TMJ, vertigo.
- Differentiation: GV 23 is more for nose problems whereas GV 24 is more for headaches.
GB 13 Root Spirit
- Regulate Liver/GallBladder, Clear Wind, Calm the Mind.
- Stiff Neck, Headache.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the frontal lobe. Used on the (R) side for psychological conditions such as anxiety and depression and on the (L) side for attention related conditions such as ADD/ADHD. Also useful for issues which come from subconscious influences.