Names Of Hui Yang
UB 35 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Hui Yang
- Chinese Character: 會陽
Where Is UB 35 ?
What Is UB 35 Used For?
UB 35 Clinical Usages
- Clears damp heat from the lower warmer - principle point for hemorrhoids, also vaginal disharges/leukorrhea, diarrhea.
- Trauma a/or pain of the coccyx, deviation.
- Potentially useful for impotence and/or swellings in the genitals or in the lower warmer area generally.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 35 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 35 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What Points Are Near UB 35 ?
GV 1 Long Strong
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.