Names Of Hui Yang
UB 35 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Hui Yang
- Chinese Character: 會陽
Where Is UB 35 ?
What Is UB 35 Used For?
UB 35 Clinical Usages
- Clears damp heat from the lower warmer - principle point for hemorrhoids, also vaginal disharges/leukorrhea, diarrhea.
- Trauma a/or pain of the coccyx, deviation.
- Potentially useful for impotence and/or swellings in the genitals or in the lower warmer area generally.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 35 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 35 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What Points Are Near UB 35 ?
GV 1 Long Strong
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.