Names Of Hui Yang
UB 35 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Meeting of Yang
- Pinyin Name: Hui Yang
- Chinese Character: 會陽
Where Is UB 35 ?
What Is UB 35 Used For?
UB 35 Clinical Usages
- Clears damp heat from the lower warmer - principle point for hemorrhoids, also vaginal disharges/leukorrhea, diarrhea.
- Trauma a/or pain of the coccyx, deviation.
- Potentially useful for impotence and/or swellings in the genitals or in the lower warmer area generally.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 35 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 35 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Genital Pain - Swelling
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What Points Are Near UB 35 ?
GV 1 Long Strong
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.