Names Of Fu Xi
UB 38 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Superficial Cleft
- Pinyin Name: Fu Xi
- Chinese Character: 浮郄
Where Is UB 38 ?
What Is UB 38 Used For?
UB 38 Clinical Usages
- Similar functions to the bladder points on the sacrum and leg in that it relieves pain and moves the triple warmer. Pain related issues such as pain and/or numbness in the buttocks, pain along the meridian in the thigh or outer thigh.
- Draws heat from the lower warmer - small intestine heat, hard stools from heat in the large intestine.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where UB 38 Is Discussed
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 38 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 38 ?
What Points Are Near UB 38 ?
UB 39 Bend Yang
- Harmonize the triple warmer, damp heat conditions effecting the lower warmer: disperse for difficult urination, tonify for urinary incontinence.
- Frees the channel - lumbar pain, lower intestinal distention, hemorrhoids.
- Swellings in the axillary region.
- Local point for knee issues.
UB 40 Bend Middle
- As the Lumbar Command Point, useful for all lumbar related issues: acute low back pain, sprain, muscle spasms, etc.
- Main point for heat conditions such as summer heat, heatstroke and heat exhaustion. Nightsweats in some cases from deficiency.
- Main point for all skin related issues: itching, oozing, inflammation, eczema, etc.
- Good local point for hip, leg a/or knee pain.