Names Of Fu Fen
UB 41 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Attached Branch
- Pinyin Name: Fu Fen
- Chinese Character: 附分
Where Is UB 41 ?
What Is UB 41 Used For?
UB 41 Clinical Usages
- Useful for dispelling cold and wind from the upper back and neck - neck pain, shoulder problems, arm and/or elbow issues.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 41 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 41 ?
What Points Are Near UB 41 ?
UB 12 Wind Gate
- Main point to expel wind from the Wei Qi level of the body, useful for early stages of wind-cold conditions (Common cold, cough, fever, headache, stiff neck).
- Apply moxa here and on ST 36 to strengthen the Wei Qi (or the defensive layer of the body). Strenghtening the defensive layer can increase resistance to colds and flus, but also stop the tendency of basic colds and/or flus from always going deeper in quickly, say to bronchitis or full blow sinus infections. These types of treatments should be done when the person is not sick.