Names Of Po Hu
UB 42 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Po Door
- Pinyin Name: Po Hu
- Chinese Character: 魄戶
Where Is UB 42 ?
What Is UB 42 Used For?
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 42 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 42 ?
What Points Are Near UB 42 ?
GV 12 Body Pillar
- Heat in the lungs and chest, cough, asthma, chest pain, mentioned classically for whooping cough (use cupping).
- Supporting point for chronic conditions affecting the lungs, for deficiency asthma, exhaustion from deficient Lung qi.
- Used for strengthening deficiencies and promoting strong development in children, epilepsy.
- Classically noted for "seeing ghosts" and "rage with desire to kill" (deadman text) - which can indicate a range of stronger modern psychological issues such as schizophrenia, manic depression, bipolar depression. It does this by clearning excess heat from heart and lungs (i.e. chest), which can lead to an unsettled spirit.
UB 13 Lung Shu
- Main point for all Lung related issues from a TCM perspective - tonifies LU Qi and Yin: cough, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, weakness of the voice, consumption, steaming bone disorder, etc.
- Useful for skin disorders, itching, acne, hives, etc.
- Lung related emotional imbalances such as grief and sadness.
- Qi tonification aspects can be increased with the application of moxabustion at this point.