Names Of Po Hu
UB 42 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Po Door
- Pinyin Name: Po Hu
- Chinese Character: 魄戶
Where Is UB 42 ?
What Is UB 42 Used For?
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 42 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 42 ?
What Points Are Near UB 42 ?
GV 12 Body Pillar
- Heat in the lungs and chest, cough, asthma, chest pain, mentioned classically for whooping cough (use cupping).
- Supporting point for chronic conditions affecting the lungs, for deficiency asthma, exhaustion from deficient Lung qi.
- Used for strengthening deficiencies and promoting strong development in children, epilepsy.
- Classically noted for "seeing ghosts" and "rage with desire to kill" (deadman text) - which can indicate a range of stronger modern psychological issues such as schizophrenia, manic depression, bipolar depression. It does this by clearning excess heat from heart and lungs (i.e. chest), which can lead to an unsettled spirit.
UB 13 Lung Shu
- Main point for all Lung related issues from a TCM perspective - tonifies LU Qi and Yin: cough, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, weakness of the voice, consumption, steaming bone disorder, etc.
- Useful for skin disorders, itching, acne, hives, etc.
- Lung related emotional imbalances such as grief and sadness.
- Qi tonification aspects can be increased with the application of moxabustion at this point.