Names Of Luo Que
UB 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Declining Connection
- Pinyin Name: Luo Que
- Chinese Character: 絡卻
Where Is UB 8 ?
What Is UB 8 Used For?
UB 8 Clinical Usages
- Resolve phlegm and clear wind - nasal congestion, blurry vision, dizziness, tinnitus.
- Calms the shen - a range of psychological conditions including depression, mania, withdrawal from lack of ability of the shen to rise.
- Useful for removing obstructions causing Qi flow issues to the head/brain (heavy head, vertex pain, distention).
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 8 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 8 ?
GV 20 Hundred Convergences
- Main point for headache, dizziness, eye pain and redness, irritability, hypertension from excess yang in the upper body, often occuring with patterns of excess Liver yang or Liver fire. Combine with lower body points such as LV 2, LV 3, KD 1, GB 34, GB 41.
- Main point for internal wind which has some overlapping indications with the above entry, for headaches, dizziness, visual dizziness, tinnitus, vertex pain, windstroke, seizures.
- Main point for prolapse, anal, uterine, vaginal; main point for hemorrhoids.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the association area (related to emotions, memory, behavior), useful for low energy, yang energy imbalances, parkinson's, alzheimer's, motor control issues.