Names Of Luo Que
UB 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Declining Connection
- Pinyin Name: Luo Que
- Chinese Character: 絡卻
Where Is UB 8 ?
What Is UB 8 Used For?
UB 8 Clinical Usages
- Resolve phlegm and clear wind - nasal congestion, blurry vision, dizziness, tinnitus.
- Calms the shen - a range of psychological conditions including depression, mania, withdrawal from lack of ability of the shen to rise.
- Useful for removing obstructions causing Qi flow issues to the head/brain (heavy head, vertex pain, distention).
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 8 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 8 ?
GV 20 Hundred Convergences
- Main point for headache, dizziness, eye pain and redness, irritability, hypertension from excess yang in the upper body, often occuring with patterns of excess Liver yang or Liver fire. Combine with lower body points such as LV 2, LV 3, KD 1, GB 34, GB 41.
- Main point for internal wind which has some overlapping indications with the above entry, for headaches, dizziness, visual dizziness, tinnitus, vertex pain, windstroke, seizures.
- Main point for prolapse, anal, uterine, vaginal; main point for hemorrhoids.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the association area (related to emotions, memory, behavior), useful for low energy, yang energy imbalances, parkinson's, alzheimer's, motor control issues.