Names Of Luo Que
UB 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Declining Connection
- Pinyin Name: Luo Que
- Chinese Character: 絡卻
Where Is UB 8 ?
What Is UB 8 Used For?
UB 8 Clinical Usages
- Resolve phlegm and clear wind - nasal congestion, blurry vision, dizziness, tinnitus.
- Calms the shen - a range of psychological conditions including depression, mania, withdrawal from lack of ability of the shen to rise.
- Useful for removing obstructions causing Qi flow issues to the head/brain (heavy head, vertex pain, distention).
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use UB 8 ?
What Conditions May Use UB 8 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near UB 8 ?
GV 20 Hundred Convergences
- Main point for headache, dizziness, eye pain and redness, irritability, hypertension from excess yang in the upper body, often occuring with patterns of excess Liver yang or Liver fire. Combine with lower body points such as LV 2, LV 3, KD 1, GB 34, GB 41.
- Main point for internal wind which has some overlapping indications with the above entry, for headaches, dizziness, visual dizziness, tinnitus, vertex pain, windstroke, seizures.
- Main point for prolapse, anal, uterine, vaginal; main point for hemorrhoids.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the association area (related to emotions, memory, behavior), useful for low energy, yang energy imbalances, parkinson's, alzheimer's, motor control issues.