Names Of Huatuojiaji
C1 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at C1
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is C1 Huatuo?
C1 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is C1 Huatuo Used For?
C1 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- C1 innervates the top of the head and is an important juncture between the brain and body. Affects the parietal lobe, sensory and motor areas of the brain.
- If patient has predominately left sided problems, then the right side of C1 will be focused on and vice versa.
- A "wind" are in Chinese Medicine may be used for stroke, epilepsy, headache. Can be used as an dizziness or faintness "emergency" balancing point for overstimulation from qigong, acupuncture and/or hypertension.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. The cervical huatuo points are not needled as often, but used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
What Conditions May Use C1 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near C1 Huatuo?
GB 20 Wind Pool
- Dispel Exterior or Interior Wind - (exterior) - fever/chills, stiff neck; (internal) - paralysis, twitching, tremors, numbness, dizziness, vertigo.
- All issues of the head, brain (seizures, memory, mental/neurological disorders), face, throat and sense organs (eyes, ears, nose, tongue).
- Headache, especially occipital.
- Eye issues.
- Issues of the neck, shoulders a/or upper back - pain, weakness, stiffness.
- Hypertension, especially with LV Yang Rising.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used most often in conjunction with the huatuo points of C1 and C2 to open the spinal cord, generally used to relieve neck tension.
GV 16 Wind Mansion
- Main point for wind, whether exterior or interior, particularly affecting the head and neck. For wind cold headache, stiff neck, aversion to wind; as well as dizziness, visual dizziness, numbness, twitching, tremors.
- Window of the Sky point, promotes communication between the head and body, many indications are consistient with other points of this group, such as headache, dizziness, throat swelling, earache, eye pain, nosebleeds, aphasia.
- Psychological issues such as mania, palpitations from fear a/or fright, suicidal thoughts.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the medulla function (breathing issues, asthma, tight chest, etc.), but GV 17 is used more frequently, useful in spinal cord issues.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc