Names Of Huatuojiaji
C2 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at C2
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is C2 Huatuo?
C2 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is C2 Huatuo Used For?
C2 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- C2 innervates the forehead and the frontal lobe. The relationship with the Broca's speech area left side of C2 may be used for speech disorders such as stuttering or post-stroke asphasia.
- Due to the relationship with the frontal lobe used for a range of anxiety and depression related disorders as well as conditions such as OCD, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, and insomnia. Generally the left side is for more insomnia and ocd related symptoms and the right side is for more standard anxiety/depression realm symptoms.
- May also be used for headaches, acne, sinus issues and/or visual issues, usually with other supporting points.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. The cervical huatuo points are not needled as often, but used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 68 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
What Conditions May Use C2 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Stroke (CVA)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD - ADD)
- Panic Attack
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
What Points Are Near C2 Huatuo?
GV 15 Mute's Gate
- Opens the orifices refers to the mouth, throat and tongue, for throat swelling, hoarseness, post-stroke speech disorders, important point for muteness due to tongue stiffness or vocal cord disorders.
- Epilepsy, stroke, manic depression, loss of consciousness.
- Occipital headaches, especially with neck stiffness, upper cervical pain and restricted neck rotation, heaviness of head - GV 15 lies over the space between C1 and C2, and can help release the suboccipital musculature which compresses the atlanto-occipital joint.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the medulla and limbic system, useful for emotional issues.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc