Names Of Huatuojiaji
C6 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at C6
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is C6 Huatuo?
What Is C6 Huatuo Used For?
C6 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- C6 innervates the thyroid gland and is used for a range of thyroid issues - hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, etc. Also used locally for problems down in the arm and hands, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel, etc.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. The cervical huatuo points are not needled as often, but used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
What Conditions May Use C6 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near C6 Huatuo?
LI 17 Celestial Tripod
- Sore throat, loss of voice, sensation of something "stuck" in the throat ("plum pit qi").
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to effect the circulation within the carotid artery. The left side is used more for physical complaints and the right side more for psychological issues due to the internal connections of the common carotid. Useful for alzheimer's, brain tumors, dyslexia, MS, and many brain issues related to circulation as well as the full range of psychological issues.
- Falls into the category of Window of the Sky points within the Tam Healing system.