Names Of Huatuojiaji
L2 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at L2
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is L2 Huatuo?
What Is L2 Huatuo Used For?
L2 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- L2 innervates and influences the kidneys and kidney system in Chinese Medicine terms, the seminal vesicles in men and the uterine tube in women. The kidney system involves the thyroid, the sex hormones, the bone and bone marrow, accordingly this area is important for a range of issues including fertility, overall vitality, strength of the lower body, health of the bone and a host of other issues.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use L2 Huatuo?
What Conditions May Use L2 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near L2 Huatuo?
UB 23 Kidney Shu
- For all Kidney system related issues from a Chinese Medicine perspective which effect the brain, bone, hair, teeth a/or hearing.
- Male deficiency related sexual problems: impotence, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea, sterility, exhaustion following ejaculation.
- Female sexual and reproductive disorders: irregular cycles, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, cold uterus, frigidity, infertility, leukorrhea.
- Tonification point in deficiency conditions: exhaustion, weakness, chronic fatique, good point for the elderly as Kidney Jing is naturally depleted.
- Main point for acute or chronic low back pain, sprains a/or strains.
- Useful for KD related ear issues: tinnitus, deafness, chronic ear infections.
- Useful for dampness issues and water metabolism issues - edema, fluid retentions in the lower abdomen.
- As the kidney system provides the root of the bodies energy many psychological conditions will respond well to tonification of this point as well - depression, anxiety disorders.