Names Of Huatuojiaji
L3 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at L3
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is L3 Huatuo?
What Is L3 Huatuo Used For?
L3 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- L3 innverates the prostate in men and the ovaries in women. In women, then, this point may help with a range of ovarian issues - cancer, fertility and/or menstrual issues, cysts, etc. In men this point can be very helpful for prostate problems and fertility issues. For both it may be used for early morning diarrhea or constipation as well as a range of sexual issues.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
What Conditions May Use L3 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms: