Names Of Huatuojiaji
S1 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at S1
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is S1 Huatuo?
What Is S1 Huatuo Used For?
S1 Huatuo Clinical Usages
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
What Conditions May Use S1 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near S1 Huatuo?
UB 31 Upper Bone Hole
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these UB 32 is most often used clinically.
- As it quickens the connecting vessels may be useful for blockages of defecation or urination.
- For the functional and movement aspects for female issues such as - Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, leukorrhea. And for male issues such as impotence, erectile dysfunction (ED), seminal emission, genital pain.
UB 27 Small Intestine Shu
- Main point for all Small Intestine related issues.
- Damp heat effecting the bladder (difficult or painful urination, hematuria, dark urine).
- Damp heat effecting the intestines (diarrhea, hemorrhoids, dysentary).
- Other lower warmer discharges - leukorrhea, seminal emission.