Names Of Huatuojiaji
S2 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at S2
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is S2 Huatuo?
S2 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is S2 Huatuo Used For?
S2 Huatuo Clinical Usages
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
What Conditions May Use S2 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Uterine Bleeding
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Urinary Disorders (Lin Disease)
- Bladder Cancer
What Points Are Near S2 Huatuo?
UB 32 Second Bone Hole
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these this point, UB 32, is most often used clinically. Sciatic pain, aids mobility in the lower limbs, loss of sensation in the lower limbs.
- OB/GYN issues: leukorrhea - particularly white, irregulary cycles, painful menstruation, blood stagnation.
- Important point for easing labor pain a/or inducing labor (needle point, bend and tape handle to the back).
UB 28 Bladder Shu
- Main point for all Bladder issues: from damp heat (painful a/or dark urination), from cold (frequent urination, incontinence).
- For damp-heat anywhere in the body, combine with SP 9 to expel dampness through urination - diarrhea, constipation, sore back, infections and/or swellings in the lower warmer.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc