Names Of Huatuojiaji
S2 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at S2
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is S2 Huatuo?
S2 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is S2 Huatuo Used For?
S2 Huatuo Clinical Usages
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
What Conditions May Use S2 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Uterine Bleeding
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Urinary Disorders (Lin Disease)
- Bladder Cancer
What Points Are Near S2 Huatuo?
UB 32 Second Bone Hole
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these this point, UB 32, is most often used clinically. Sciatic pain, aids mobility in the lower limbs, loss of sensation in the lower limbs.
- OB/GYN issues: leukorrhea - particularly white, irregulary cycles, painful menstruation, blood stagnation.
- Important point for easing labor pain a/or inducing labor (needle point, bend and tape handle to the back).
UB 28 Bladder Shu
- Main point for all Bladder issues: from damp heat (painful a/or dark urination), from cold (frequent urination, incontinence).
- For damp-heat anywhere in the body, combine with SP 9 to expel dampness through urination - diarrhea, constipation, sore back, infections and/or swellings in the lower warmer.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc