Names Of Huatuojiaji
T10 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T10
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T10 Huatuo?
T10 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is T10 Huatuo Used For?
T10 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T10 (Left) innervates the gall bladder and is used for issues such as gallstones, high cholesterol and other digestive issues.
- T10 (Right) innervates the bile duct and is used for gallbladder/bile duct related issues.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use T10 Huatuo?
What Conditions May Use T10 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T10 Huatuo?
UB 19 Gallbladder Shu
- Shao Yang level diseases, alternating fever and chills.
- Main point for damp heat in the Liver and Gall Bladder: hepatitis, cholecystitis, jaundice, vomiting, flank pain and distension, bitter taste in the mouth. Often combined with the LV Shu (UB 18).
- UB 17 & UB 19 are classcially known as the "Four Flowers," useful for tonifying the Blood.
- Pain along the GB meridian (sides of the body) from any etiology, intercostal neuralgia, rib pain, trauma, herpes zoster.
- Gall Bladder related emotional issues: indecision, timidity, fear. As well as damp-heat related psycho-emotional issues such as insomnia, anxiety (often with bitter taste in the mouth), palpitations.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc