Names Of Huatuojiaji
T11 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T11
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T11 Huatuo?
What Is T11 Huatuo Used For?
T11 Huatuo Clinical Usages
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
What Conditions May Use T11 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T11 Huatuo?
UB 20 Spleen Shu
- Main point for all Spleen problems from a TCM perspective of both the physical organ functions and the energetic/psychological relationships.
- Physical spleen issues - distention, abdominal pain, bloating, poor appetite along with more involved conditions - dysentary, malarial diseases.
- Blood related conditions - heavy menstrual bleeding, uterine bleeding, blood in the stools and/or urine.
- Commonly used for SP Qi Deficiency: fatigue (can be heavy, spreading through the limbs/heaviness), lack of appetite, abdominal bloating a/or distention, undigested food in the stools, chronic diarrhea a/or belching.