Names Of Huatuojiaji
T11 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T11
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T11 Huatuo?
T11 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is T11 Huatuo Used For?
T11 Huatuo Clinical Usages
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
What Conditions May Use T11 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T11 Huatuo?
UB 20 Spleen Shu
- Main point for all Spleen problems from a TCM perspective of both the physical organ functions and the energetic/psychological relationships.
- Physical spleen issues - distention, abdominal pain, bloating, poor appetite along with more involved conditions - dysentary, malarial diseases.
- Blood related conditions - heavy menstrual bleeding, uterine bleeding, blood in the stools and/or urine.
- Commonly used for SP Qi Deficiency: fatigue (can be heavy, spreading through the limbs/heaviness), lack of appetite, abdominal bloating a/or distention, undigested food in the stools, chronic diarrhea a/or belching.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc