Names Of Huatuojiaji
T12 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T12
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T12 Huatuo?
T12 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is T12 Huatuo Used For?
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
What Conditions May Use T12 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T12 Huatuo?
UB 21 Stomach Shu
- Main point for all Stomach related issues in TCM diagnostic terms - harmonizes the stomach, transforms damp and resolves stagnation: food stagnation, abdominal distention, borborygmus, mouth ulcers, vomiting, belching, nausea, etc.
- Dissolve accumulations/lumps in the abdomen, combine with Pigen (point for lumps, tumors), 3.5 cun lateral to the lower border of L1. Due to the same qi stagnation resolving functions it may also be useful for pain in the chest, stomach/spleen area and lateral costal margin area.
- As the point also regulates the upward rising qi functions, it is used for prolapse of the rectum and uses with other points for hiatal hernias.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc