Names Of Huatuojiaji
T12 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T12
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T12 Huatuo?
What Is T12 Huatuo Used For?
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
What Conditions May Use T12 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T12 Huatuo?
UB 21 Stomach Shu
- Main point for all Stomach related issues in TCM diagnostic terms - harmonizes the stomach, transforms damp and resolves stagnation: food stagnation, abdominal distention, borborygmus, mouth ulcers, vomiting, belching, nausea, etc.
- Dissolve accumulations/lumps in the abdomen, combine with Pigen (point for lumps, tumors), 3.5 cun lateral to the lower border of L1. Due to the same qi stagnation resolving functions it may also be useful for pain in the chest, stomach/spleen area and lateral costal margin area.
- As the point also regulates the upward rising qi functions, it is used for prolapse of the rectum and uses with other points for hiatal hernias.