Names Of Huatuojiaji
T4 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T4
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T4 Huatuo?
What Is T4 Huatuo Used For?
T4 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T4 innervates the breast and influences the sweat glands and hair follicles, important point for breast cancer in the tam healing system, excessive, irregular or lack of sweat, inability to control body temperature and many skin problems, acne, psoriasis, etc..
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use T4 Huatuo?
What Conditions May Use T4 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Problems (Rash)
- Breast Cancer
- Sweat Problems
- Sweaty Palms (Hyperhidrosis)
What Points Are Near T4 Huatuo?
UB 14 Jue Yin Shu (Pericardium Shu)
- For all heart conditions: palpitations, anxiety, stress, etc. Combine with PC 6 to open the chest (as in the case of plum pit qi). This chest pain can be psycho-emotional (i.e. liver/heart system related in Chinese Medicine terms), or it may be from simple congestion (cough, rebellious qi, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Harmonizes the liver - as the "Jueyin Shu" you may also treat LV related conditions such as stagnation of LV Qi - depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc.